Meet our Principal Consultant, Mr. Obiora C. Uzowulu, B.Sc., FNIVS., RSV., LLB., BL., ACI Arb
Position: Principal Consultant
Qualifications: Bachelor of Science, Estate Management, University of Nigeria; Fellow, Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers; Dip. 519 Registered as No. A495 by the Estate Surveyors and Valuers Registration Board of Nigeria. LLB, University of Nigeria, BL. Enrolled as a Legal Practitioner of the Supreme Court of Nigeria, Associate, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
Experience: Thirty three (33) years working experience as follows:-
- One (1) year (1979-1980) worked with Onakami and Associates, Lagos.
- Thirty one (31) years (1980-2011) Estate Surveyor and Valuer, Partner, IWUBA IFEDIORA & ASSOCIATES.
- PRINCIPAL, OBIORA UZOWULU & COMPANY 2011-2012
- Land Use Act, before and after, with reference to the Northern States.
- Land Use Act – A land reform
- Challenges of property management with special emphasis on tenants risks.
- Land Use Act has done more harm than good
- Securities and Exchange Commission – A Regulator.